What you need to start
- Control the DNS for your website
- Know your website’s IP address and login URL
- A valid email address
What is the process?
- Sign-up at https://dashboard.deflect.ca/signup
- We will send you an email with temporary login details to the Deflect control panel. Confirm your account and set up security settings
- Follow the prompts to set up your website, or refer to the registration guide below
- When everything is ready, we will send you a notification and instructions to proceed with
- Point your DNS nameservers (NS) to Deflect
Note: If you choose to install free Let’s Encrypt certificates during registration, they will be generated once the DNS resolves to Deflect. During the interim period (approximately 20-40 minutes) your visitors may receive a certificate warning in their browser.
- Step 1 – Register
- Step 2 – IP and DNS set up
- Step 3 – Admin Credentials
- Step 4 – HTTPS/TLS
- Step 5 – Finalize
Request a Deflect demo
If you would like to see the Deflect dashboard before signing up, you can request a demo by filling out the form below. We will send you login details to sandbox environment.